The backbone of any modern woman’s wardrobe; a pair of jeans will be a much-loved staple, always on high rotation.
Read how to care for denim:
- Wash new denim before wearing to avoid colour transfer to light fabrics, underwear and upholstery
- Wash your denim inside out sparingly to extend colour life
- Wash alongside similar coloured garments to avoid colour transfer
- Turn your denim inside out and place outside to dry in the shade
- Soak, bleach, wring or tumble dry your denim
- Dry clean your denim - this can damage dyes and elastin
Please Note: All of our denim is individual and will age differently. Most denim is designed to fade gradually and naturally to create that 'lived-in' look.