- In-store: 14 days from date of purchase
- Online (Australia): 14 days from date of delivery
- Online (International): 45 days from order placement.
Subject to the Consumer Guarantees outlined below, merchandise returned for change of mind within the above timeframes can be returned for an exchange or full refund subject to the following conditions:
- Proof of purchase is accompanied with the returned merchandise;
- The merchandise is unworn, unwashed, unused and in its original condition with all tags intact.
- Swimwear must be tried on wearing full briefs and returns will only be accepted in instances where the hygiene stickers and all tags are intact. All swimwear will be assessed prior to any returns being processed.
- Any discounts received will be carried over in all exchanges. Similarly, any Witchery Rewards used towards your purchase will be carried over on to your exchanged item. If the exchanged item is of lesser value than the original item(s), any additional rewards used towards that purchase will be forfeited.
- On any returned orders, any Rewards or Silver Status progress earned in relation to these item(s) will be reversed. Further, any rewards redeemed as part of the original online order will not be reissued. For full member terms and conditions visit here.
EXCEPTIONS TO OUR CHANGE OF MIND POLICY
Our change of mind policy does not apply to cosmetics, earrings and underwear due to hygiene reasons
If you have purchased a product with a major fault, you have the right to ask for your choice of a replacement or refund. If you purchased a product with a minor fault, we can choose to give you a free repair instead of a replacement or refund. Further information is available at https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund.
Merchandise returned under consumer guarantees can be returned within a reasonable timeframe subject to proof of purchase.
Our customer service team are unable to review any worn or used items via email or phone. All items must be physically returned either via mail or in person in-store to be processed, in accordance with the process detailed below.
- ONLINE PURCHASES: Returns can be posted to the below returns address or returned to any Witchery store (exc. David Jones & Outlet locations). Any items that have previously been exchanged in-store can only be returned in-store.
- All Australian returns can be posted via our Australia Post Returns Portal at a flat rate of $8.95:
- IN-STORE PURCHASES: Returns can only be returned in-store. Witchery online cannot process returns or exchanges for items that have been purchased and/or exchanged in-store.
- AFTERPAY PURCHASES: The above policies apply, and items can only be returned as ticked below:
PURCHASE LOCATION RETURN LOCATION EXCHANGE RETURN FOR GIFT CARD RETURN FOR REFUND In-Store Purchase In-Store Return * ** Online Purchase In-Store Return * ** In-Store Purchase Online Return Online Purchase Online Return
- INTERNATIONAL PURCHASES:
- If your purchase was made via the eShopWorld checkout, please login to the eShopWorld returns portal here, for further instructions on how to return your order. Please check the packing slip included with your order to determine whether it was dispatched by eShopworld.
- If your purchase was not made via the eShopWorld checkout, please return your order to the returns address listed below, following the instructions on the packing slip included with your order.
- International orders cannot be returned to Witchery stores.
- International orders cannot be exchanged, and will be refunded in full upon return. If you require an exchange, please place a new order at www.witchery.com
Please note: If you need your online return processed urgently, we recommend returning your item by visiting your closest Witchery store.
AT A STORE
- Simply show your online receipt (this was emailed to you when you placed your online order) and the credit card used for your purchase at any Witchery store within 14 days of delivery where our store staff will be happy to assist you.
- Orders made via Paypal may be refunded to the credit or EFTPOS card of your choice. Please note that the cardholder name must be identical to the name on the order confirmation and a form of photo identification must be presented. Items purchased online cannot accept be returned or exchanged in Clearance or David Jones stores.
- International orders cannot be returned at Witchery stores.
- If exchanging in-store, please call ahead to confirm the item is available in the store you are visiting. Visit our stores page for phone numbers.
- When returning or exchanging a faulty, damaged or incorrectly described item, Witchery will arrange return postage on your behalf or refund postage costs upon presentation of receipt/s. This is subject to inspection by Witchery prior to sending goods back to us. Should you need further assistance regarding this process, please contact Witchery Customer Service.
- To return your order via post, simply complete the returns form enclosed with your order and send it back to the below address relevant to your country along with the item(s) you wish to return within 14 days of delivery (or 45 days of order placement for international orders). Postal returns can be lodged via our Australia Post Returns Portal at a flat rate of $8.95 (AU only).
- Please ensure your return parcel is securely packaged and both sender’s address and Witchery online return address are clearly displayed on the outside of the parcel. To avoid delivery problems, we encourage sending your return back by registered post.
- Online purchases that have previously been exchanged in-store can only be returned in-store and not to the below returns address.
- Please allow 10 business days from the day your parcel is delivered to our distribution centre for your return to be processed and your account to be credited. Once your return has been processed you will be notified via the email address provided with your original online order. Slight delays to return processing may be experienced during busy sale and promotional periods, due to higher volumes.
- If exchanging via post, please return your unwanted item as above, noting the style/size you wish to exchange on the returns slip provided. The item from the original order will first be returned and a new order containing the exchanged item will be processed. We will notify you of your new order number via email once your exchange has been processed. All exchanged items will be sent via Standard delivery.
|AUSTRALIAN RETURNS||NEW ZEALAND RETURNS|
|WITCHERY ONLINE RETURNS
PO BOX 4144
or via our Australia Post Returns Portal
|WITCHERY ONLINE RETURNS
LEVEL 1, 12 EDEN STREET
NEWMARKET 1023 AUCKLAND
Please note, due to delivery restrictions,
all New Zealand returns must be sent via Courierpost.
|INTERNATIONAL ESHOPWORLD* RETURNS||INTERNATIONAL NON-ESHOPWORLD* RETURNS|
|Please log in to the eShopWorld returns
portal here to lodge your return
|WITCHERY ONLINE RETURNS
HOPPERS CROSSING DC
PO BOX 4140
HOPPERS CROSSING VIC 3029
*Please check the packing slip included with your order to determine whether it was dispatched by eShopWorld.
CANCELLATIONS AND ORDER AMENDMENTS
Unfortunately we are unable to cancel or make any amendments to any online orders after your order is placed. Amendments may include but are not limited to:
- Change of delivery address
- Changes to colours and sizes
- Adding or removing items
- Applying discounts or rewards
- Full order cancellations
Please ensure all details provided are full and correct at the time of order placement.