- In-store: 14 days from date of purchase
- Online (Australia): 14 days from date of delivery
- Online (International): 45 days from order placement.
Please note: all freight costs for online orders are non-refundable for change of mind returns.
**EXTENDED CHRISTMAS EXCHANGE PERIOD**
For a limited period only, items purchased from the 11th November have until 13th January 2019 to be exchanged for change of mind.Subject to the Consumer Guarantees outlined below, merchandise returned for change of mind within the above timeframes can be returned for an exchange or full refund subject to the following conditions:
- Proof of purchase is accompanied with the returned merchandise;
- The merchandise is unworn, unwashed, unused and in its original condition with all tags intact.
- Swimwear must be tried on wearing full briefs and returns will only be accepted in instances where the hygiene stickers and all tags are intact. All swimwear will be assessed prior to any returns being processed.
- Any discounts received will be carried over in all exchanges. Similarly, any Witchery Rewards used towards your purchase will be carried over on to your exchanged item. If the exchanged item is of lesser value than the original item(s), any additional rewards used towards that purchase will be forfeited.
- On any returned orders, any Rewards or Silver Status progress earned in relation to these item(s) will be reversed. Further, any rewards redeemed as part of the original online order will not be reissued. For full member terms and conditions visit here.
EXCEPTIONS TO OUR CHANGE OF MIND POLICY
Our change of mind policy does not apply to cosmetics, earrings and underwear due to hygiene reasons
If you have purchased a product with a major fault, you have the right to ask for your choice of a replacement or refund. If you purchased a product with a minor fault, we can choose to give you a free repair instead of a replacement or refund. Further information is available at https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund.
Merchandise returned under consumer guarantees can be returned within a reasonable timeframe subject to proof of purchase.
Our customer service team are unable to review any worn or used items via email or phone. All items must be physically returned either via mail or in person in-store to be processed, in accordance with the process detailed below.
- ONLINE PURCHASES: Returns can be posted to the below returns address or returned to any Witchery store (exc. David Jones, Smith and Caughey's & Outlet locations). Any items that have previously been exchanged in-store can only be returned in-store.
- All Australian returns can be posted via our Australia Post Returns Portal for free. Free returns is available for a limited time only.*:
- IN-STORE PURCHASES: Returns can only be returned in-store. Witchery online cannot process returns or exchanges for items that have been purchased and/or exchanged in-store.
- AFTERPAY PURCHASES: The above policies apply, and items can only be returned as ticked below:
PURCHASE LOCATION RETURN LOCATION EXCHANGE RETURN FOR GIFT CARD RETURN FOR REFUND In-Store Purchase In-Store Return * ** ** Online Purchase In-Store Return * ** ** In-Store Purchase Online Return Online Purchase Online Return
**Australia and New Zealand Only
- INTERNATIONAL PURCHASES:
- If your purchase was made via the eShopWorld checkout, please login to the eShopWorld returns portal here, for further instructions on how to return your order. Please check the packing slip included with your order to determine whether it was dispatched by eShopworld.
- If your purchase was not made via the eShopWorld checkout, please return your order to the returns address listed below, following the instructions on the packing slip included with your order.
- International orders cannot be returned to Witchery stores.
- International orders cannot be exchanged, and will be refunded in full upon return. If you require an exchange, please place a new order at www.witchery.com
Please note: If you need your online return processed urgently, we recommend returning your item by visiting your closest Witchery store.
AT A STORE
- Simply show your online receipt (this was emailed to you when you placed your online order) and the credit card used for your purchase at any Witchery store within 14 days of delivery where our store staff will be happy to assist you.
- Orders made via Paypal may be refunded to the credit or EFTPOS card of your choice. Please note that the cardholder name must be identical to the name on the order confirmation and a form of photo identification must be presented. Items purchased online cannot accept be returned or exchanged in Clearance or David Jones stores.
- International orders cannot be returned at Witchery stores.
- If exchanging in-store, please call ahead to confirm the item is available in the store you are visiting. Visit our stores page for phone numbers.
- Complete the Witchery returns form, available via our Australia Post Returns Portal: https://returns.auspost.com.au/witchery-freereturns
- Enter your return details. Your return authorisation number is the same as your order number, and can be found on your order confirmation email.
- Review and confirm your details to create your prepaid return label.
- Print your return label and securely attach the label to the top face of the parcel, ensuring tape does not cover any part of the barcode. You may print your label at most Post Offices.
- Post your parcel at any Post Office and you will be issued with a lodgement receipt and tracking number. Alternatively, post your parcel in a red street posting box or in-store drop box.
- Returns may take up to 10 business days to be processed. Once your refund has been processed you will receive an email to notify you.
Please note, online returns cannot be exchanged. In the event you wish to exchange your item, you will need to return your item following the above steps, and will need to re-order the correct item under a new order. For full offer terms & conditions click here.
|AUSTRALIAN RETURNS||NEW ZEALAND RETURNS|
|WITCHERY ONLINE RETURNS
PO BOX 4144
or via our Australia Post Returns Portal
|WITCHERY ONLINE RETURNS
LEVEL 1, 12 EDEN STREET
NEWMARKET 1023 AUCKLAND
Please note, due to delivery restrictions,
all New Zealand returns must be sent via Courierpost.
|INTERNATIONAL ESHOPWORLD* RETURNS||INTERNATIONAL NON-ESHOPWORLD* RETURNS|
|Please log in to the eShopWorld returns
portal here to lodge your return
|WITCHERY ONLINE RETURNS
HOPPERS CROSSING DC
PO BOX 4140
HOPPERS CROSSING VIC 3029
*Please check the packing slip included with your order to determine whether it was dispatched by eShopWorld.
CANCELLATIONS AND ORDER AMENDMENTS
Unfortunately we are unable to cancel or make any amendments to any online orders after your order is placed. Amendments may include but are not limited to:
- Change of delivery address
- Changes to colours and sizes
- Adding or removing items
- Applying discounts or rewards
- Full order cancellations
Please ensure all details provided are full and correct at the time of order placement.